DFAIT logo partnership The logo for the by design elab, an independent research development and production think tank specializing in online forums for policy development, incubated in 1997 at the McLuhan Program at the University of Toronto
DFAIT Home Site Map Help Policies Partners Feedback Netcast Français

Welcome
Message from the Minister
Dialogue Paper
Answer Questions
View Answers
Discussion Forum

Conclusion: The World We Want

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

This Forum is bilingual, and participants post messages in their language of choice.

President Bush & Tony Blair

Contributor: fatmomma

Date: 2003-03-04 22:01:08

Was only tongue in cheek suggesting US should be attacking Israel; just wanted to show that they do not have strong grounds for attacking Iraq and killing more defenceless people. Iraq is trying to show it is willing to disarm; I think I would be unwilling to disarm if some goliath told me he would kill me anyhow. Bush does not want to give peace a chance. The information that I found from several sites states that The USA under Bush senior persuaded Kuwaiti to over extract oil from a joint Iraq/kuwaiti oil fields. Then waited for Iraq to react. This is how the Gulf War started. Must say I didn't want to believe it myself but every route I take for information comes up with same conclusion

Reply to this message

Show in topic