logo du MAECI partenariat Logo de byDesign eLab, un centre indépendant de recherche, développement et production en forums électroniques pour l'élaboration des politiques, qui a vu le jour en 1997 dans le cadre du programme McLuhan de l'Université de Toronto
Accueil du MAECI Plan du site Aide Politiques Partenariat Commentaires Netcast English

Bienvenue
Message du Ministre
Document de réflexion
Répondre aux questions
Réponses
Forum de discussion

Les trois piliers

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

Ce forum est bilingue, et les participants peuvent rédiger leurs commentaires dans la langue de leur choix.

Canada - U.S. Relationship

Participant: Outwest

Date: 2003-04-15 12:50:17

I agree with you slim I am a totally for British COlumbia-Alberta seperation. But I disagree that we are less free. Maybe we can't own guns as easily, but we have more freedom of speech and less laws based on other people's morality. And we are not force to be patriotic, if you don't believe me think about what would happen if an American State demanded independence. They wouldn't get to vote on it I'll tell you that much. I have met many Americans up here who say they feel less opressed when in Canada. And after being down there I agree.

Répondre à ce message

Voir en contexte du sujet

Participant: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-17 22:18:53

We need to stand together as one country. I don't believe BC or Alberta should separate. We are already a small fish in a big pool. I wouldn't want to try to deal with the USA or other trading partners with a much weaker position.

Répondre à ce message

Participant: codc01

Date: 2003-04-18 08:42:39

I agree with you...

Répondre à ce message