logo du MAECI partenariat Logo de byDesign eLab, un centre indépendant de recherche, développement et production en forums électroniques pour l'élaboration des politiques, qui a vu le jour en 1997 dans le cadre du programme McLuhan de l'Université de Toronto
Accueil du MAECI Plan du site Aide Politiques Partenariat Commentaires Netcast English

Bienvenue
Message du Ministre
Document de réflexion
Répondre aux questions
Réponses
Forum de discussion

Les trois piliers

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

Ce forum est bilingue, et les participants peuvent rédiger leurs commentaires dans la langue de leur choix.

Rule of law

Participant: fatmomma

Date: 2003-05-01 21:44:34

I have to see if I can get the last word in Barrett
! Iraq was disarmed; show me the illegal weapons
2 Not that I heard of; in fact there is question of the legality of the no fly zones
3 The UN has not been given that power; it has been unable to enforce its llaws because of the games of the permanent 5 including the USA
4. Saddam was not in a democracy so irrelevant; that is up to Iraqis
5. Iraq was not a threat to the USA
no weapons and no threats uttered

Plus I will add that Israel has defied the UN resolutions with no repercussions due to the protection of the USA; Israel has a large human rights violation file .
The USA invaded Iraq due to failure of Iraq to destroy WMD; Maybe Saddam spoke the truth?
The call to "liberate Iraqis" only came after the decision to invade.

I do hope for the best in our future; I will be quite relieved if you are proven right and that I am wrong.
bye Barrett

Répondre à ce message

Voir en contexte du sujet

Rule of law

Participant: Barretm82

Date: 2003-05-01 23:33:35

:)

Répondre à ce message